Hey folks. This year’s commodore’s awards banquette is going to be wicked fun!!! Why you may ask? It’s just the blah blah blah racing awards and one more poor shmuck bagged for doing something stupid that we’ve we all done.
Is the difference going to be Randy, Jim and Greg don't win everything…no, they did. Will it be that someone other than Diane will be thanked for keeping the club from going? No, she still dose. Could it be the awards them selves will be some spectacular trophies worthy of display in any ones living room…no most likely steak knives and wrongly spelled plaques. So you ask “ma-nish-na-ta –ha-ly-la-ha-ze” what? Why is this night different than all other nights…who knew? The answer my friends…ROCK & ROLL BABY!!!!!
Put on your dancing shoes cause we are burnin down the house November 14, 2009, the 60th anniversary of MYC with my band, we use to be called the stones but for legal reasons we don’t do that any more, will be hosting this years event.. We’ll be doing Van Morrison, the Beatles, The Stones, Hootie and the Blow Fish, Warren Zevon, Dylan, John Cougar, Eddie Money, Tom Petty, Cold Play, Eric Clapton…and many many more. In addition to the band there will be very special guest singers…who? YOU!! Better than Karaoke, you, my friends and Dave Too are welcome to come on up and sing with us. What fun!!!
So don’t sit home thinking I don’t belong there, I don’t race, I never win (I never win either it’s why I’m playing) this is your party!! Party ON GARTH!!!
Hope to see everyone...or there's a special extra charge for non attendance for members who's boats float above the water line...
Rich Hirsch
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment